We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will
gladly refund or replace any defective item and most non-defective
items. However, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of
up to 20%
of the order. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return products
- Are in their original packaging
- Have original manufacturer information
- Are not used, installed, or disassembled
- Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
- Do not have missing parts, hardware or instructions
The following orders are not returnable:
- Custom or special orders
- Automotive repair manuals
- Electrical Parts and Components (Such
as: ECU's, Push Button Units, relays, air mass meters, etc)
Once we have received your return, conducted an inspection of the
return, and verified that your return meets the above guidelines, a full
refund will be issued. All applicable sales taxes will be refunded. The
cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances that the
return is a result of our error. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
Items incorrectly shipped to Discount APW will not be returned. Items
not purchased from Discount APW will not be accepted.
If you would like to
return an item associated with a core return value, please submit your
request through our Returns form
- All fluids must be drained from the core
- The core must be securely wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Cores must be returned in the packaging used in the shipment of
the order sent to you
- Your core will be inspected to determine if the core is
- Core return shipping charges are the responsibility of the
customer. These are not refundable.
We will issue a full
refund for any returned products when your return meets the above
requirements. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those
instances where the return is a result of our error.
If your product has been
damaged in shipment, please complete our form at Returns within 24 hours
of receipt of your product to begin the returns process. We'll then contact you via email with further instructions on
filing your claim.
We will not refund any labor costs incurred by you or the installer of
the products purchased at this website.
Discount APW guarantees
the workmanship of the products sold. If you have received a defective
product, please review the manufacturer information included with your
new product. If you wish to return it, please visit our returns form for more information.
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us by phone, fax, or email.
To issue a Return Authorization request, click here